The benefits of eating nuts daily are innumerable and great for your health. Do you want to know what they are?
- Walnuts are the only nuts that contain alpha-linolenic acid, an acid that protects the arteries and helps slow down cardiovascular disease.
- According to a study published in “Nutrition and Research” they have found that amongst its benefits is the ability to reduce the growth of tumors. Walnuts can help reduce the risk of prostate and breast cancer.
- The benefits of eating nuts daily also include the stimulation of concentration and enhancement of memory, especially in children.
- Thanks to their good fats, the benefits of eating nuts daily extend to improvement of metabolism and the regulation of glucose.
- Nuts are of great help in a diet of slimming because they reduce the cholesterol, they are very rich in fibers and they have a great power satiating. Use them to batter, toast, as a complement in salads …
- Adding nuts to our diet improves the connection between neurons thanks to its content in polyphenols and antioxidants.
- The benefits of eating nuts daily also Improve the reproductive health of men. Consuming just 75 grams of walnuts daily helps to improve the quality of sperm, vitality, mobility and morphology.
- Rejuvenate the skin thanks to its high content of vitamins and minerals antioxidants. They are very effective in preventing the negative influence of free radicals. The presence of zinc and its high content in Vitamin B and polyphenols help maintain the good condition of the skin.
- Walnuts are rich in calcium, magnesium and boron, minerals important for calcification, therefore, they are an adequate food to fight and prevent osteoporosis.
So are nuts a regular food in your diet?